My son likes noodles & he called it "Spaghetti" even it is "Linguine" or "Yellow Mee".
But, he likes this fried linguine and the taste just nice for kids better than those stall's noodles.
Linguine - 250gm
Chicken breast meat - 1 pc, sliced
Red chillies - 1 pc, sliced
Carrots - 1/2, sliced
Shallots - 2, sliced
Spring onion - 3 stalks, cut into 4 cm long.
Basil leaves - Dash
Butter - 1 tbsp
Black pepper - dash
Soya sauce add to taste
Salt - 1 tsp
White pepper - Dash
Corn flour - Dash
1. Marinate chicken with seasonings. Set aside.
2. Boil 2.5 liters of water, add dash of salt & oil. Al dente the linguine.
3. Drain & set aside, toss with some basil leaves.
4. Heat oil, add in butter, sautee shallots.
5. Add in carrots, red chillies, spring onions, sautee for 2 mins.
6. Add chicken & sautee till chicken is tender.
7. Add linguine & mix well. Add soya sauce to taste (about 6 tbsps).
8. Dash in some ground black pepper. Quick stir & dish out.