350gm Chicken breast meat
1 tbsp Black pepper powder
1 tbsp Ground Black pepper
1 tbsp Light soya sauce
1 tbsp Lee & Perrin sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
Tapioca flour, dash
Black pepper sauce (mix well):
2 tbsp Light soya sauce
2 tbsp Lee & Perrin sauce
2 tbsp Ground black pepper
1 tsp Tapioca flour
1. Wash, drain and cut chicken breast meat to smaller pieces.
2. Gently pound chicken breast meat with the back of the knife.
3. Marinate with seasonings. Set aside for 2 hours.
4. Heat up non-stick or grill pan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
5. Grill in low fire till chicken meat is tender.
6. With the remaining oil, add in black pepper sauce ingredients.
7. Simmer for 2 mins.
8. Pour sauce onto chicken.
9. Serve with some salad and tomato slices.