250gm Chicken breast meat
Honey (I used Alce Nero Organic Acacia Honey)
2 tbsp Light soya sauce
2 tbsp Lee & Perrin Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tsp Tapioca flour
1 tsp Sugar
1. Wash, pat dry the chicken breast meat.
2. Gently pound chicken breast meat with the back of the knife.
3. Season chicken with seasonings. Marinate for 2 hours.
4. Heat up non-stick or grill pan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
5. Grill in low fire till chicken meat is tender.
6. In low fire, coat honey onto chicken meat, grill gently by turning the chicken meat. Be careful not to burn the honey.
7. Coat well and dish up.
8. Serve with salad & tomatoes.
* The amount of honey is depends on the amount of the chicken meat and your own preference.