I love brussel sprout to bits, previously I used to stir fried local brussel sprout with garlic. After tasting one of the restaurant way of stir frying local brussel sprout with butter. I fell in love with it. So, I have made some stir fried brussel sprout with garlic and butter as a side dish. It is so nice and yummy to eat with pan fried salmon and sauce. Heavenly and delicious!
1 slice of Salmon fish, cut into 2
1 packet of Local Brussel Sprout (菜胆), washed & drained
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
2 shallots, chopped
Ingredients for sauce:
1 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp Lee & Perrin sauce
1 tsp sugar
Ground black pepper, dash
1/2 tsp corn flour
1. Sautee garlic with 1 tsp oil and butter till fragrant, add in Brussel Sprout.
2. Stir fry till soft. Set aside.
3. Season salmon with some salt and corn flour.
4. Pan fried salmon till just cooked. Set aside.
5. Sautee shallots till fragrant, add in ingredients for sauce.
6. Simmer for 2 mins. Pour on fish. Dash some ground black pepper.
7. Add Brussel Sprout at the side. Serve.