Search Bits of Taste recipes

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Excellent Award


This Blog is Rated "E" for Excellent award granted by this wonderful Mommy. Thanks a lot Christine for nominated me. Thank you so much for dropping by my little space of home cook recipes. My pleasure and honor! It is so beneficial to have so many foodies sharing their master mind, tricks & tips in cooking, especially home cook food for the whole family & friends. It is my pleasure to share and also to get more of the tricks & tips from all of you in the food blogs. I have indeed learnt plenty of good recipes from many of the good food blogs. Thank you for sharing! and now it is pleasure too to past over this award to someone that deserves the best.

At the same time, I think Christine deserves this award for her Chinese version of food blog too. It is amazing and not many can write and post a Chinese food blog. Well done, buddy!

Christines recipes.com

My favorite food blogs & friend:

Food For Tots
My Kitchen Snippets
Noob Cook

5 Comentários:

Food For Tots said...

Hi Si Fu,
Congrats to u! and tks for the award. I am really appreciated that.

Bits of Life 'n' Taste said...

Hi Chef! Don't mention, you deserve it!

ICook4Fun said...

Thank you so much for the award. I really appreciates it!

wiffy said...

Thank you so much for your award, what a pleasant surprise and I am so touched. Your blog looks fantastic! :)

Bits of Life 'n' Taste said...

Hi iccok4fun, you are most welcomed! Your blog really deserve it...

Hi wiffy, my pleasure! I love your blog & recipes too, it is fantastic too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  Template by Dicas Blogger

TOP