3 pcs Chicken Keel (Chicken breast meat with the middle bone attached)
One handful of curry leaves
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup plain flour
1/4 cup corn flour / tapioca flour
2 eggs, beaten
400ml Evaporated milk
1 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
Deep fried chicken keel, chopped into big slices
Slow simmer of the milk & curry leaves
1. Combine plain flour & corn flour in a bowl.
2. Beat up eggs in a separate bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Dry chicken keel with towel.
4. Heat up oil in a deep oil. Coat chicken keel with eggs, then flour.
5. Deep fry in low fire until golden brown. Set aside & let cool.
6. Heat up butter in a non-stick pan, add curry leaves. Saute till fragrant.
7. Add in evaporated milk, simmer in low fire till milk is thicken.
8. Add in sugar and salt.
9. Chop chicken keel into big slices. Pour milk onto chicken.
10. Serve hot.
My bits of tips:
• Fry chicken in low heat until chicken is cooked. Use a skewer to prick on the thickest part to test is the chicken is fully cooked.
• Simmer milk in low heat and stir gently so that milk will be smooth and creamy.
My bits of recommended recipes:
Grilled Black Pepper Chicken
Grilled Chicken with Honey
Mayonnaise Sesame Chicken