2 pcs Chicken breast meat, cut into cubes
1/2 Zucchini, cut into cubes
1/2 Yellow capsicum, cut into cubes
10 Stick bamboo skews, cleaned, washed & soaked in water
Olive oil for grilling (I used Alce Nero Organic Olive Oil)
Honey for coating (I used Alce Nero Organic Acacia Honey)
3 tbsp Teriyaki Marinade Sauce (MasterFood Brand)
1 tbsp Lee & Perrin Sauce
Dash of pepper
1. Trim bamboo skews into your desired length. Soak bamboo skews in cold water for at least half a day to prevent it to be burn.
2. Chop the chicken breast meat with the back of knife coarsely to make the meat more tender.
3. Cut chicken breast meat into cubes. Marinade with seasonings in the fridge for at least 30 mins (the longer the better).
4. Cut zucchini & capsicum into cubes. Set aside.
5. Drain the chicken breast meat from the sauce and retain the sauce.
6. Skew all the ingredients according to your preference.
7. Heat up grill or non-stick pan, grill the skews in medium-low fire.
8. Brush in honey in between grilling. Turn over to the other side and grill gently.
9. Grill skews until cooked & dish up.
10. With the remaining oil, heat up the balance of marinade sauce with some water.
11. The sauce can be used for dipping. Serve & enjoy the skews!
My bits of tips:
• Grill in low fire when brushing honey & turn the skews occasionally to prevent burn.
My bits of recommended recipes:
Grilled Black Pepper Chicken
Grilled Chicken with Honey