Search Bits of Taste recipes

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pan-grilled Prawns with Crabmeat

Photobucket
This is my follow up post from my previous post on my all time favourite - "PRAWNS". Do you believe picture can tells thousand words... ?
Let's savor this delicious pan-grilled prawns and crabmeat! This dish is just so simple and easy to prepare, you just have to marinade the prawns, stick them on the bamboo sticks and pan-grilled until cooked. Sizzle them with some dipping sauce from the marinating ingredients! And it is ready to go...
This dish is simply a fantastic choice to serve guests; I believed no one could resist the temptation of grilled seafood... irresistible?

Photobucket

Ingredients:
20 pcs large Prawns - washed, removed shell (retain tail)
10 pcs Crabmeat (ready packed)
10 sticks of Bamboo stick - trimmed & soaked with water

Marinate:
Dash of Salt
Dash of White pepper
Dash of Olive oil
2 cloves Garlic, minced
Coriander leaves, minced

Methods:
1. Marinade prawns with marinate ingredients for 1 hour.
2. Trimmed bamboo sticks according to your grill pan length. Soak with water to prevent the sticks to get burn.
3. Stick prawns and crabmeat with bamboo stick according to your preference.
4. Heat up grill pan, sprinkle some olive oil.
5. Grill prawns & crabmeat accordingly until both sides are cooked. Set aside.
6. Heat up olive oil in a non-stick pan, sauté the remaining marinating sauce for dripping.
7. Serve and enjoy!

Useful tips:
• Add some squeeze of lemon juice or lemon rind before grilling can makes the food tastes even more fragrant and delicious!

18 Comentários:

Kitchen Corner said...

This one looks really delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe, shall try it once I get some prowns and crambmet. By the way, may I know whether the crambmeat is the frozen one?

Bits of Taste said...

Hey! Thanks! Kitchen Corner, this is really good... you should try it out, yes! the crabmeat is frozen meat.

Food For Tots said...

Can I request for this dish if I happen to drop by your place? Hehehe!

Bits of Taste said...

F4T: Hahaha... sure my friend! Come and enjoy!

Piggy said...

i love seafood! And I'm sure that your grilled seafood must've been very yummy!

Bits of Taste said...

Thanks Piggy! Glad you like grilled seafood too!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Yes, very irresistible! Love grilled seafood.

pigpigscorner said...

I love grilled seafood! Simple yet so delicious.

mycookinghut said...

OOOoo la la.. I am a great fan of seafood. So, thumbs up for this!!

Selba said...

Aiiii.... how come the prawns look so pretty? Uhmmm... I meant so scrumptious! Hehehe....

Bits of Taste said...

Hi Little Corner of Mine, tks! So glad you love it too.

Hi pigpigscorner, you are right... simple yet delicious!

Bits of Taste said...

Hi mycookinghut, thank you! My buddy of grilled seafood!

Hi Selba, thanks! It is finger licking good! haha....

FAMILY FIRST said...

Oh boy! The picture just made me salivate! Thanks for sharing this easy but very very pro looking dish!

tigerfish said...

Seafood! Simply done seafood is the best so that I can taste the freshness!

Bits of Taste said...

Hi Family First, tks! Try it and I am sure you will love it.

Oh yes! Tigerfish... simple is the best!

cariso said...

This one by the look of it already is proven tasteful!

the epicurean's market said...

oh.my.goodness! love it and easy prep too.

Bits of Taste said...

Thank you so much Cariso & the epicurean's market!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  Template by Dicas Blogger

TOP