Search Bits of Taste recipes

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Kreativ Blogger award


Thank you so much to Christine for this "Kreativ Blogger Award". Deepest appreciation for passing me this award and it was a pleasure for my foodblog and me! It is great to pass on and share with other bloggers that deserve this award. There is a long list in my mind, which I hope I can pass on to everyone of you for the effort of creating such a beautiful and informative blog. Others have passed some on. For this moment, I would like to this on to 7 other creative bloggers that I admired.

The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:
• You must thank the person who has given you the award.
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
• Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
• Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
• Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
• Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
• Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

Here are seven facts about me:
• I love cooking & baking.
• I would like to share with all of you my experience and passion in cooking.
• I don’t know how to make jokes, but really like to make friends with funny people.
• Parenting is the biggest challenge in my life after having a son.
• Trying my very best to provide as much as healthy home cook food to my family.
• Having East & West kind of mindset & personality.
• Working in the world of creativity in producing as much as creativity media as I can.

I am very privileged to pass on this wonderful Kreativ Blogger Award to 7 other creative bloggers in no particular order:
Selby's Food Corner
PigpigsCorner
Noobcook
The Little Teochew
Little Corner of Mine
Kitchen Corner
Piggy's Cooking Journal

15 Comentários:

Selba said...

Hi! Thank you so much for passing me this kreative blogger award! It's very thoughtful of you :)

The Little Teochew said...

Thank you :) You brightened up my day.

Food For Tots said...

Congrats, Alice! Hey, the 7 facts are not new to me. Can reveal more secret or not? ;)

Bits of Taste said...

You are most welcome Selba & Little Teochew! You two deserved the award!

HI LK, (F4T)... hahaha... that is what I can thought of now! Shhhhh... may be next time I tell you secretly personally! *wink*

Craft Passion said...

Oh, this is so nice to pass on the award to those you admire. Is it only for food blogger?

♥peachkins♥ said...

Congrats on that well deserved award..

Little Corner of Mine said...

Thank you, but I received that award long time ago. Still thank you though. :)

Cynthia said...

Congrats on your award!

Christine said...

My pleasure.
Keep up your good work. Love your blog.

Bits of Taste said...

Hi Joanne (craft passion), I believed you can send to any bloggers!

Thank you so much peachkins, Cynthia & Christine!

Piggy said...

Hey, thanks so much for the award! I enjoy reading your blog too, keep it up! :-)

Big Boys Oven said...

You are sure a darn creative blogger! well done!

pigpigscorner said...

Congrats on the award and thanks =) very much appreciated.

noobcook said...

Thank you for your sweet gesture and congrats on ur award too! xoxo

Bits of Taste said...

Thanks to Piggy Cooking Journal, Big Boys Oven, pigpigscorner & noobcook! My pleasure!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  Template by Dicas Blogger

TOP