Search Bits of Taste recipes

Monday, March 15, 2010

Guest Post : Fish Spinach Patties

Photobucket

Guest post? Yes, my honour to be invited by my good friend, LK from Food-4Tots as a guest post this week. We share many things in common especially in cooking & parenting. LK is a dedicated mother whom insists on healthy home cook baby/toddler food ever since she became a mother. Her determination to provide her family healthy homecooked food had inspired me. She has encouraged me to prepare healthy homecooked food for my son. She has shared many healthy recipes on her food blog especially for toddlers/kids. It is definitely a good blog to visit if you are hunting for healthy homecooked toddler's food.

It took me a while to think of something healthy yet suitable for toddlers to post on her blog. It is indeed a big challenge though. Fish spinach patties came to my mind one weekend when I was about to cook lunch for my son. I love the idea of using fish, vegetables and potato in making patties as a wholesome recipe for toddlers/kids. It is full of carbohydrate, protein, fibre, vitamins & minerals that a growing child requires. This is also an effective way to coax kids who dislike vegetables to have greens in their diet. Hop over to LK's blog to check out the recipe! Happy trying!

10 Comentários:

Food For Tots said...

Thanks for being my guest post! I got to make these patties soon as both hubby and son love all kinds of patties. Your patties look very tempting! ;)

♥peachkins♥ said...

These look very delicious

Little Inbox said...

Yummy yummy! I can't wait to try make this too, but not for kids, it's for me and hubby! Hehe...

Cherine said...

I love those patties! they look sooo good!

Little Corner of Mine said...

Looking good! *hop*

pigpigscorner said...

Love the addition of spinach! Looks so good!

Pei-Lin@Dodol and Mochi said...

Lovely patties! Simple and yet delish!

Hey, just wanna let you know you've got a very good blog here! Will keep coming back for more! Keep it up!

mycookinghut said...

Bravo on the guest posts! I absolutely love the colour of this dish and looks good!

Bits of Taste said...

F4T: Thanks LK and most welcome! Hope you and your family like this humble little patties!

peachkins: Thanks a lot!

LI: haha.... you are such a loving wife!

Cherine: Thanks Cherine!

LCOM: Thanks!

PPC: Thanks! Glad you like it.

Pei-Lin: You are so lovely! Thanks for the kind comment and thanks for hoping by!

mycookinghut: Thanks Lee Mei!

Health Freak Mommy said...

This looks really yummy and healthy. I must try this soon!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

  Template by Dicas Blogger

TOP