It has been a rainy season recently, thus we have to confine ourselves from outdoor activities. After all the busy schedule, finally I can stay at home and bake something to warm up my oven and our tummies! *haha*. It had been a hectic task juggling among work, home and my boy's year end exam. Oh yes! Finally, the exam is over and I can breath a little bit easier now!
We are fans of baked chicken wings, we simply can't resist the temptation of biting the juicy and finger licking good chicken wings. Hence, it will be great if I bake it at home and we can savour ample of them together. The baked chicken wings are easy to make, just marinade them with some marinate ingredients and dump them in the oven. It is ready within minutes, a cosy dish for the whole family. I have also added a touch of the fragrant sesame seeds! Simply heaven! The baked chicken wings were gone within minutes the moment I brought it out from the oven! If you too like baked chicken wings like we do, try it out today and enjoy! Till we meet again, have a nice day!
10 pcs of chicken wings with drummets (cut into 2 parts, discard the end part)
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder (optional)
2 tsp meat curry powder
1 tsp salt
1 tbps of honey
3 tbsp of olive oil
1) Preheat the oven at 180ºC for 15 mins. Clean and trim chicken wings and drummets. Pat dry and set aside.
2) Put chicken into a ovenproof dish, marinade chicken with ingredient B. Mixed well.
3) Marinade chicken in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
4) Remove the chicken from the fridge, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5) Bake chicken for about 20-25 mins until the chicken is cooked and golden brown. Serve while warm.